To use the FishFinder's sonar to enhance your PowerRay diving experience, follow the below steps:
- Open the cover on the bottom of the PowerRay.
- Open the top of the FishFinder. Screw the FishFinder into the PowerRay.
- Turn on the base station and the controller. Wait for the green lights to indicate that the devices have been powered on.
- Connect the PowerRay to the base station with the cable. Make sure it is screwed in tightly.
- Using your mobile device, connect to the base station's WiFi ("PRA_station_xxxxxx").
- Launch the Vision+ app. Wait for the notification "Device is Connected."
- Wait a few more seconds, and then press "Start Diving."
- Return to the main interface of the app, and press the FishFinder icon. You can also press the FishFinder button on the controller.