The remote controller will flashing different lights if it cannot connect to the base station.
The following process will guide you through the process of matching controller to the base station.
1. Connect the PowerRay with Base station, and then turn them on
2. Use mobile device connect to base station wifi
3. Open the Vision+ App
4. Click the settings button
5. Click the “remote control matching”
6. Input the last 6 digits of the remote control SSID
SSID is on the sticker
7. Reboot the base station after the pairing. Now the base station's wifi will change to match the SSID you just put in.
8. Now search for the new base station SSID, and reconnect with it.
The controller will show a steady green light once it's matching with the base station.