Before you can begin exploring with your new PowerEye, it's necessary to register with the Vision+ app and activate the vehicle. The steps below will guide you through registration and activation, so you can start diving as soon as possible. First, follow the below steps to register:
- Download the Vision+ app.
- Make sure that you are connected to a WiFi network or has data on your sim card
- Launch the Vision+ app and select the button "REGISTER".
- Provide an email address and press "GET CODE".
- A verification code will be sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email, try checking your spam folder. It may take some time to receive this email. You can use register from here as well.
- If you didn't receive your verification code after a minute, please try use other popular email service like gmail, and so on
- Once you have received the code, you can log into the Vision+ app. You can change your password and make other adjustments to your account in Settings.
Please use Android Phone or iPhone try to activate the the PowerEye instead of using Tablet.
When you are trying to activate the PowerEye, app needs to send a message to our server and get feedback. It won't be able to do it if this device doesn't connect to the Internet. In this sense, tablet will have difficulty to do it.
Please make sure:
- Your phone has sim card that has data on it
- Your device granted the location access for our Vision+ app
After you achieved all above requirements, please follow below steps to activate.
- Turn on the PowerEye and base stationMake, wait for half of the minute for them to connect.
- Connect your phone to the network "PowerEye_station_xxxxxx" with password "1234567890".
- Launch the Vision+ App.
- You should be able to see "Activate Immediately" button under the PowerEye icon
- After you press the "Activate Immediately" button, you should be able to activate the Unit